Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BFTE eyeshadows

While I was at the Makeup Show Orlando I had the honor of meeting Crystal, the owner of BFTE (Beauty From The Earth) Cosmetics. She was an awesome lady and a very hard worker.

If you've never heard of BFTE cosmetics, it's an indie makeup brand that has hundreds of colors of mineral makeup to choose from. Here is a small excerpt from their website:
"We celebrate diversity one face at a time with our large selection of multi-use minerals in over 400 unique and modern colors of the rainbow. Please check back as we add new colors and products to our collection of eye shadows, blushes, foundations, collections and more."

At dinner after the blogger preview before the Makeup Show Orlando, Crystal was kind enough to give me four of her mineral eyeshadows.




L to R: Isis, Lavish, Caribbean, Autumn
This picture was taken under my OTT light and for some reason it makes my skin look grey and zombie like. Just know that the colors of the eyeshadow are accurate.

This picture is taken with flash and it washes the colors of the eyeshadow out a little bit, but it makes my skin look normal. I just wanted to show both pictures so you could have two different takes on the colors.


All of the eyeshadows were very pigmented and felt silky on my skin. For ideas and eye looks using BFTE eyeshadows go visit Phyrra at www.phyrra.net. She does amazing things with eyeshadow that I could never do!

These four shadows, plus hundreds more are available at www.bftecosmetics.com
The prices are very affordable and you even have the option of purchasing samples sizes, which I think is great!

*These products were a gift from the owner. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: