Monday, October 8, 2012

China Glaze Make a Spectacle

Well hello, long time no talk! School got a little overwhelming last week and I honestly took no time to focus on my nails. I've really neglected them lately, and it shows :( If you follow me on instagram, then you know that I cut my nails down some because I couldn't handle them being so long anymore! I kept accidently scratching myself and I was having trouble typing. I really liked the length that I cut them down to, but then something happened...

One day my mani was chipping really bad, so what did I do? Sit in class and peel the crap out of them. Of course doing that made my nails extra peely and weak, that, then led to my pinky breaking so short that it was painful. And now I am to super nubs for nails lol! I'm not that upset because nails grow back. But, they just aren't that pretty right now! You'll see what I mean below.

Base is one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore. Then I added one coat of China Glaze Make a Spectacle.

Make a Spectacle is new from China Glaze for their Halloween collection. It's the only polish I picked up from the collection. I love it! It looks awesome over black; it's got like a green sheen going on...I dig.
 
Again, I'm sorry for the short and sporadic posts. School has gotten a little intense. All of my assignments have been piling into the same weeks and now this week I have a test to study for. So just bear with me :)

4 comments:

  1. I really like "Make a spectacle" over black polish. I hope your nails will grow fast, it's so terrible to wait to get longer nails ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want them to be healthy and strong again! :)

      Delete