Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vacation pics and more!

WOW. I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two weeks. What the heck is wrong with me?! I'm not really sure where all the time went. I got back from vacation and then the end of my summer class was upon me, so I spent a lot of time finishing that up (No more school until August, YAY!). There was one week where I felt no inspiration for doing my nails or anything, so therefore I really had nothing to post. Then, I sat down Sunday night to finally start making posts, and my lovely computer decided to crash on me. Luckily, I went to my Uncle's last night and he fixed it, wooo!!

So, here we are and I have a good line up of posts again and I promise not to go away for a long time!


Here are a few vacation pictures as promised!!

The beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island, FL!

The water is so gorgeous.

This is the path that we walked to the beach every day. It's basically what paradise looks like.

A photo inspired by Ali from NiftyBa!!

That's my pretty Mommy <3 Before lunch one day.

And that's my pretty boyfriend <3 Before we went to Sarasota for the day.


It was such a good vacation and I wish I was still there!!

Now for you die hard nail fans that don't care about my vacation, I've got a treat for you all as well:

Layla Flash Black!

Flash Black is a black linear holographic polish.

I layered it over a regular black creme to see if it helped conserve the polish, and it didn't. I still needed three coats due to patchy-ness. It's my fault though for being stubborn because the directions specified to lightly buff the nail before applying to make it go on nice and I disregarded them and just applied it normally. Next time I will follow directions lol.

Slightly blurred to show the amazing-ness.



Whew, feels good to be back!



5 comments:

  1. I love your vacation pics! You look so beautiful! :D
    That Layla polish is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you ! :) I do love the Layla, just wish I could apply it without having to take extra steps lol I'm lazy like that.

      Delete
  2. Great pics! You and your bf make such a beautiful couple :) Glad you are back !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say! :) Thank you!

      Delete