Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chick. Chick. Chick.

Chick Nail Polish that is! This is a brand that I have never used before and was also unknown to me until a few months ago!

Today I'm showing you Wild Rooster:

Wild Rooster is your standard red creme with slightly pink undertones.  This is two coats. I really like this color, but I feel I have so many reds similar to this. Having said that though, every brand deserves to make that perfect red, and I think Chick hit the nail on the head with this one!

The formula was nice and the brush gave me no problems. I also think Chick's logo is really cute!!



Chick Nail Polish is available on their website.  It retails for $9 per polish.
Thank you Chick for supporting the Central Florida Beauty Bloggers!!


*This product was provided for me by Chick Nail Polish for review.

1 comment: