Thursday, April 19, 2012

My new baby!!!

I really quick just had to post about my new baby! My baby kitty that is :)

Let me first say, I had no intention of getting another cat for a long time after Ebony passed away. My mom and I already have another cat and we were just content with only have one for a while.

Welllll, that all changed (for me, at least lol) on Saturday when I made the "mistake" of going into Petco to see the kitties that they had up for adoption. There I saw the most handsome and sweet Russian Blue, who was about a year old. His name was Deacon. When I went over to pet him, he completely threw himself at me and starting purring and rolling around. He was such a doll!

So, for the rest of the day I couldn't get him out of my mind and then it turned into me still thinking about him days later. So with the permission of my mom I set up to get him, and I picked him up tonight!!! I never really liked the name Deacon for him, so I changed it to Marvin :)

I am so in love with him! I've never had a cat be so sweet and loving!

Baby Marvin <3

ahh, so cute I can't stand it.



Any other cat lovers out there?!

12 comments:

  1. Omgoodness, I am so excited for you!! Firstly let me thank you for adopting him. Too many kitties never find homes and it breaks my heart that people would go to breeders instead. He is beautiful and has found such a wonderful home with you! I adopted my sweet siamese Lily a few years ago, and she's just the love of my life. I have two other cats that I rescued, too- Mia, and Meeko. LOVE me some kitties! I hope we get to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would always go to those adoption days and want to take home like 5 kitties lol! I love the names of your cats, so cute!

      Delete
  2. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ x 1,000,000! I love him, he is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the new baby! And I agree with Rachael about adopting, you are a wonderful person to rescue. He's lucky to have a wonderful mommy like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so sweet!! <3
    May you share many many years of sweetness together :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! He's definitely a sweetie, he runs over when I call him lol

      Delete
  5. Awww!! Congrats on your new lil baby, and thanks for adopting! :)

    ReplyDelete