Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Hunger Games is fast approaching!!!!!

I am getting so excited for The Hunger Games movie to come out, so I decided to finally use one of my China Glaze Hunger Games polishes. I am not going to be able to see the midnight showing tomorrow night, but my boyfriend and I are going on Sunday!!

I only bought three from the China Glaze collection: Stone Cold, Luxe & Lush, and Mahogany Magic! I was tired last night so I needed a polish that I knew would dry quickly, so I grabbed Stone Cold!



This is two coats of China Glaze Stone Cold. It actually dries matte, but I really wanted the shimmer to shine through so I added a top coat.

Isn't it pretty?! I really love this color...its not too silvery, yet not too black, its perfect! I am so glad I went back to buy this one, I passed it up the first time because I just didn't think it was that great. I kept seeing swatches of it, though, and decided that I needed to have it!

Is anyone else super excited for the movie to premiere?!

No comments:

Post a Comment