Friday, March 16, 2012

Greens Galore!

To keep with the St. Patrick's Day theme, I picked out 4 greens from my stash that I have never tried before. I always see them and think I should use them, but like I said, I am not so fond of greens once they are on my fingers.


The 4 I chose are (from Left to Right): China Glaze Re-fresh Mint, Color Club Glitter Envy, Barielle Myrza's Meadow, and Color Club Twiggie

These are all three coats because I had some dragging issues at the cuticles. I think it was my fault though, because it was getting late and I wasn't waiting long enough between coats and then they would drag. oops!

My two favorite of the four were Color Club Glitter Envy and China Glaze Re-fresh Mint! I will definitely be wearing these again! I didn't love or dislike Twiggie, it was just ok to me. My least favorite for some reason was Barielle Myrza's Meadow. I thought I would love it, but I just didn't. Maybe it's a little too yellow for my liking..oh well.

Within the next few days I am going to try some St. Patty's Day nail art to show you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment