Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Avon Enchanted Spring Collection

I became an Avon Representative back in November and since then I have fallen in love with most of their products, ESPECIALLY their nail polish...but I'm sure thats no surprise! I was super excited when I saw the previews for this new collection and now I'm even more excited to be showing you guys the swatches :)

Here are all four of the new shades from the Avon Enchanted Spring Collection: Illusion, Nude and Infused, Perplexed Purple, and Apricot Mystery.

*Just a little disclaimer before we go any further, I'm still getting the hang of taking pictures and getting the right lighting, so bear with me lol. Also, my cuticles aren't in the best shape right now, so I am sorry for the dryness!

First up is Illusion, this is hands down my favorite one of the collection. Its such a unique color! The base color is like a gray/beige/soft green (depending on the lighting) and it has beautiful pink shimmer. I got so many compliments when I wore it to the Beauty Blogger meetup!
This was two coats.
I know this picture is dark but it really shows the pink shimmer in the polish. Stunning!

This is two coats of Perplexed Purple. The name and color look a little familiar don't they? That's because this color looks a lot like Revlon Perplexed. I'd say the base in this Avon polish is much more purple though.

I think I actually prefer this one to the Revlon one because it seems much more shimmery to me. Perhaps, an upcoming post should be comparing the two? :)


This is two coats of Nude and Infused. This one has the same beautiful pink shimmer as Illusion!
When I first applied this one it seemed like I was going to need a bunch of coats...
This is the first coat of Nude and Infused...see what I mean? It was sooo sheer. But, miraculously the second coat did the job! I love when polishes are like that!

In this photo it looks like I have a small amout of visible nail line but I couldn't see it in person. If you're thinking that this polish could compare to Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude, I'd say this one is a bit more of a jelly and Cruisin' Nude is more of an opaque cream. I wish I could do a comparison, but sadly, I dont own Cruisin' Nude.

And, lastly, this is Apricot Mystery. I'm not sure what's so mysterious about Apricot Mystery...its just an apricot/peach cream, but its pretty nonetheless.

This was two coats.



All in all, I REALLLY love this collection. Illusion is a must have in my opinion, I've never seen anything like it. I hope Avon continues to come out with cool collections like this..so far they have not been disappointing!

If you'd like to purchase any of these they are available on my site here, and they are on sale right now for $2.99 each!




2 comments: