Friday, March 30, 2012

Artificial Sweetener

Today I have a polish from Orly's Spring 2012 line. My Aunt accidentally bought two of them so she let me have one, she's the best :) She loves nail polish just about as much as I do, so we feed each other's addictions lol!

Orly Artificial Sweetener. Two coats. It is so delicate and pretty. I'm really in love with it. It does have some subtle silver shimmer, but it's almost invisible. I really have to stare to see it.

I somehow misplaced my bottle, I may have left it at my Aunt's house, so I substituted my EOS smooth sphere for these pics. It's looking a little dingy because of being in my purse lol.

If you are loving these soft, pastel-like colors for spring like me, then you should run out and buy this one! I don't think you'll be disappointed! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice dusty rose. And it looks super good on you too. Wow, did you get some shine on there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! The top coat I used was from Sally's and it's called Out the Door! It does keep the polish really shiny but doesn't do well with preventing tip wear.

    ReplyDelete